Services > RecallChek
RecallChek is a recall reporting service for home appliances, water heaters, furnaces and air conditioners. Utilizing make and model numbers, RecallChek identifies recalled appliances in about 1 in every 10 homes submitted - all of which are eligible for free, in-home repairs performed by the manufacturer. The cost to you is only $24.99 - a small price to pay for peace of mind!
The RecallChek Process
Making America's homes safer one appliance at a time.How it works:
- Appliance data for a property is submitted to RecallChek through a number of means depending on which is most appropriate.
- At RecallChek Headquarters, your appliance make and model numbers are computer matched against MILLIONS of recalls using our Model Number Algorithm(MNA).
- RecallChek will then hand-check the report to eliminate wrong numbers from worn plates and ID cards, and other problems.
- The nature of the recall
- Where the product was sold
- How to remedy the defect
- How to get the item repaired/replaced in most cases - absolutely FREE!
With your RecallChek you will receive:A complete recall report for all home systems within 48 hours
- Immediate alerts if your appliance gets recalled
- 24/7 online inventory in case of loss
- Recall Protection for Life
- Update your home's appliances at any time
- Exclusive offers on products and services for the home
- Dedicated customer service team to help you get your free in-home repairs
- Monthly Maintenance tips every home owner should have!
The RecallChek Story
Since 1974, American citizens have been protected from dangerous items in their homes by federal law. Congress perscribed a system whereby if a manufacturer designed a dangerous product, they MUST recall all those items and FIX THEM FOR FREE!
The problem in the law is that most often it's up to the consumer, to find out whether appliances are potential fire or safety hazards!
There is a database designed and managed by the government, but you would have to wade through 195 MILLION recalled items to find out if a dishwasher or air conditioner is a hazard to your clients family, until now.
RecallChek is the first consumer appliance recall reporting system ever created, and is available to you now.
How It Works
You simply take down the model numbers from all of the major appliances in your home, including, but not limited to, HVAC equipment, water heaters, microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, washing machines and dryers. You may also include garbage disposals, exhaust fans, and smoke detectors. Serial numbers are optional, but are encouraged to be submitted as well. Within 2 business days of submitting your appliances, you will receive a detailed report summarizing our findings. Click here to get started.